Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Air Conditioning | Heating & Furnaces | Split Units
Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Most Homeowners recognize the importance of an air conditioning tune-up. Regular maintenance for your air conditioning unit is very important. The people who don’t realize this are often left with system failures. Don’t be without heating or cooling because of a simple lack of maintenance.
It is a small amount of money to schedule an Air Conditioning tune-up and the return on your investment can be huge. AC Tune-Ups are important for so many reasons… Avoid system failures | Help your unit recover lost efficiencies | Safe operation | Increase the lifespan of the unit | Improve your comfort level | Lastly, reduce your operating expenses.
In a perfect world your air conditioning system would get inspected at least once a year.
AC Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning
- Comprehensive cleaning of the condenser coils. Doing so increases efficiency – which also directly impacts energy costs and can reduce the wear on your system.
- Evaluation of the coolant level to help maintain peak operating performance.
Lubrication of all moving parts to eliminate friction that can increase your energy costs.
- A full calibration of your thermostat to verify proper operation.
- An inspection of the ductwork for possible energy loss.
- Tightening and inspection of all the electrical connections to verify safe system operation.
- Evaluate the performance of the blower motor and the condition of the blower belt.
These are just a few of the standard checks that should be performed by a reliable HVAC technician. RL Norman Heating and Cooling offers a complete Tune-up to help ensure your system is operating efficiently and reliably.
Why RL Norman Heating and Cooling Tune-Ups Are Better
Air Conditioning Tune-ups for $49 or even as low as $39? That sounds fantastic, but in reality probably too good to be true.
Here is the reason why. There is no way to get a comprehensive tune-up that cheap without sacrificing quality. With these cheaper alternatives, the “tune-up” is done in as little as 10 minutes! What do you think they are tuning up? Our guess is they are looking for a big HVAC problem to charge you to fix. Hopefully, you don’t have one and they won’t hang around.
The RL Norman Air Conditioning Tune-Up is superior and more effective. First, we are thorough and it takes about 60 – 90 minutes. Your air conditioning unit is actually clean when we are done. Our technicians have a checklist of separate operations to make sure nothing is missed. Know that your unit will be thoroughly cleaned and inspected.